R4 simracing
Maio 22, 2024, 04:46:09 *
Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão
Notícias:

Início   Ajuda Pesquisa Entrar Registe-se  
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  
Autor Tópico: WTCC 2010 expansion released  (Lida 5600 vezes)
luis
Administrator

« em: Maio 19, 2011, 14:06:56 »

WTCC 2010” is the next expansion for “RACE 07”
Lidköping /Sweden, May 19th, 2011

The Swedish game development company SimBin Studios AB today announced the “WTCC 2010” is now released as an expansion pack for the award winning PC racing game “RACE 07”. 
“WTCC 2010” is now available via digital distribution at only 9.99 Euro here on  www.raceroom.net and on  www.steampowered.com

WTCC 2010 brings you five authentic and highly detailed racing cars from the 2010 WTCC series featuring 26 different liveries.
Eleven highly detailed race tracks, all in their 2010 configurations, one of which has never seen before in authentic race gaming. This expansion completes your touring car collection.

The WTCC 2010 pack fills a large gap and finally gives the latest touring cars to the RACE fans. RACE the complete 2010 World Touring Car Championship with all the teams, all the cars and all the tracks licensed and lovingly recreated down to the smallest detail. This is your time to shine and rewrite history as you battle for the championship.

Featuring the cars and tracks used by this prestigious championship over the past 4 years and paired with “RACE 07” this expansion gives you a virtual Touring car paradise.. From the exotic streets of Macau and Marrakech to fan favourites like Brno and Brands Hatch, WTCC 2010 gives you the only complete touring car gaming package.

Special Features:
- Combined with the “RACE 07”, the content features; - 16 unique car models in 10 different classes and 20 racing tracks.
- Multiplayer, up to 25 players online or using AI.
- Ghost racing against own or others lap times.
- Real regulations from the WTCC; as real as you want it to be.

Servidor disponivel com a pista de Portimão

Registado

Duarte Aguiar

« Responder #1 em: Maio 30, 2011, 19:02:34 »

Lamento, mas a versão da pista de Portimão neste modo está realmente fraca.

A versão que já jogavamos está bastante mais realista que esta da simbin!  Zangado
Registado

"Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else" - Ayrton Senna.
Helder Dias

capture_2010-05-14_00-32-50.JPG

« Responder #2 em: Maio 30, 2011, 22:20:40 »

Lamento, mas a versão da pista de Portimão neste modo está realmente fraca.

A versão que já jogavamos está bastante mais realista que esta da simbin!  Zangado

Sem duvida Duarte.
Registado
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  

Ir para: